September edition of Website Aids:
1. Wordle – works like a tag cloud. You provide the text and Wordle creates a “word cloud”. Good way to determine which words you are overusing.
2. Read The Words – a tool that turns text into mp3s. Especially good for those with learning disabilities.
3. Found Magazine – a magazine containing a collection of found stuff. Could be used for inspiration purposes.
4. GothNoWriMo – a goth version of NaNoWriMo. Starts in October.
5. The Gender Genie – a fun tool to determine whether you write masculine or feminine.
6. The Great American Book Giveaway – a weekly drawing for free books.
7. Random Book Title Generator – a prompt tool.
8. Blockbuster Plots – a resource about helping you to be a better plotter.
9. Glypho – a fun way of pushing through writers block.
10. Remind Me Please – a free reminder software to help keep track of deadlines and important dates.