Say it on Saturday – October 2008
This concludes the October 2008 Say it On Saturday. Didn’t get a chance to post something? No worries, we’ll do this again December 27th.
Okay, are you ready for something different? (Don’t be shy! Jump in any time!)
Yes? Excellent. Let’s get this par-tay started …
If you would like to write something and publish it on Write Anything TODAY, right THIS VERY MINUTE, then here’s what you do:
1. Register for a wordpress.com account.
2. Send the email you used to register at wordpress.com with to Karen at [writestuffwriters AT yahoo DOT com]. (If you already have a wordpress.com account, just send that email to Karen at the above address).
3. Karen will add your email to the list of approved Write Anything users.
4. Sign into your wordpress.com account, locate Write Anything in your dashboard.
5. Write your post – publish your post. That’s it!
Talk about anything on your mind. Need some suggestions? Here’s one:
Tell us what your expectations are for NaNoWriMo ’08.
Either respond to this question in your post, or write whatever you wish. Ask questions, voice your thoughts, open a debate – the floor is OPEN.
(The Write Anything admin (Karen) reserves the right to edit or delete inappropriate posts without warning and without explanation. If you abuse this opportunity, then you will not be allowed to participate in future SIOS. You’ll only have the “publish” feature until 9:00 p.m. U.S. central time. After that, you’re more than welcome to save your draft. This is a PG-rated blog. Please do not post anything you wouldn’t want a guest to post on your blog. Play nice, please.)
No Say it On Saturday next month due to a special Creative Carnival NaNoWriMo Edition.