[Fiction] Friday #165
Pick two established characters, either from your own work or others’. Now write the scene/story of their meeting.
How Fiction Friday works
It’s easy to do.
- Check this page for this week’s theme or challenge. Prompts are published each month to give you plenty of notice.
- Spend at least 5 minutes composing something original based on the theme or challenge.
- But, remember, no editing. This is to inspire creativity not stifle it.
- On Friday, simply post what you wrote to your own blog..
- If you utilise social networking, Tweet your story using our hashtag of #fictionfriday AND post it up onto Facebook.
- Then come back to Write Anything and leave the link in the comment section below.
- You may also like to Tweet other peoples links from this site as they are posted using the hashtag #fictionfriday afterwards.
- To participate further, just go visit some of the other links left by other participants, read what they wrote, and leave a comment. Just be sure that your comment is constructive—this is, after all, a meme to give us all a little writing practice.
- You may also like to Tweet other peoples links from this site as they are posted – and our hashtag of #fictionfriday
If you’re participating in the Write Anything meme, please leave a link to your entry below. (If you’re not participating, please don’t leave a link. People who aren’t playing will be removed).
Please don’t forget to leave us a comment in addition to leaving a link!
[Fiction] Friday Participants
1. C. Janelle
2. Jason Coggins
3. Adam Byatt
4. Lily Mulholland
6. Terry Haferkamp
7. Mei Yii
8. keiths ramblings
9. Icy Sedgwick
11. NewToWritingGirl- this one works
12. John Pender
14. Laura Rachel fox
17. Zoraida Cabrera
19. Kyara HowellsAdvertisements