[Fiction] Friday Challenge #194
[Fiction] Friday Challenge #194 for Feb 11th, 2011
“My Million Dollar Idea“ Identify a problem or issue – either in your everyday life or community. What product or service could ease this?
Let your imagination go crazy. If you had access to all the resources you needed, what would your million dollar idea be? Just remember, alot of the advances in science came about from writers ‘crazy’ ideas and asking “what if?”
How Fiction Friday works. It’s easy to do.
Check this page for this week’s theme or challenge. Prompts are published each month to give you plenty of notice.
Spend at least 5 minutes composing something original based on the theme or challenge. (and keep writing…)
But, remember, no editing. This is to inspire creativity not stifle it.
On Friday, simply post what you wrote to your own blog.
If you utilise social networking, Tweet your story using our hashtag of #fictionfriday AND post it up onto Facebook.
- Then come back to Write Anything and leave the link in the comment section below.
- Consider recording it using AudioBoo and submitting it on Sunday for our Spoken Sunday Prompt
- You may also like to Tweet other peoples links from this site as they are posted using the hashtag #fictionfriday afterwards.
- To participate further, just go visit some of the other links left by other participants, read what they wrote, and leave a comment. Just be sure that your comment is constructive—this is, after all, a meme to give us all a little writing practice.
- You may also like to Tweet other peoples links from this site as they are posted – and our hashtag of #fictionfriday
If you’re participating in the Write Anything meme, please leave a link to your entry below. (If you’re not participating, please don’t leave a link. People who aren’t playing will be removed).
Please don’t forget to leave us a comment in addition to leaving a link!